January 02, 2014

Belated Christmas Wishes


Happy New Year to everyone!

I hope everyone who celebrates had a wonderful holiday season.
I'm playing catch-up in my personal life but way behind in blogland:) I thought I'd post a card I made a few weeks ago and never made time to blog about.

I used Rad and Christmas Carols from Casual Fridays Stamps and just doodled the rest of each letter with a white gel pen.
Go check out the awesome news on the CFS blog today...
They are participating in the 2nd Annual Seasons Giving Blog Hop and THREE lucky winners will receive a $25 gift code!
Plus, there is a special for anyone as well, even if you don't want to try to win.

Now that's the kind of sale I'm all about!

I'm going to end with a few photos of the holidays around here.

I snapped this with my iPhone. It's our Christmas Eve table display. I like to do white/purple/silver in my dinning room for Christmas but it was dark and the colors didn't come through very well. 

My youngest on Christmas morning. 
I love how he nearly blends into the tree! (I had to wake him up and ask him to come down...can you believe it??)

My beautiful mom on Christmas morning. 
She was opening a Matryoshka nesting doll I put in her stocking:) 

This is Lily. 
She belongs to my boyfriend, and she loves to be photographed:) 


My favorite gift! 
I have wanted one of these for 10 years! 

Before I sign off, I want to let you know that there will be some exciting things happening here in the next week or two! 
Both stamp companies that I design for will be releasing some awesome new goodies and sneak peeks begin January 6th!!


AND


Be sure to check out both the Denami Blog and the Casual Friday Stamps blog beginning January 6th!

Wishing you all a happy, healthy new year,
XOXO

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card and pics, Miss Lady!!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy New Year to you too Dana!! Cute Christmas photos and what a great card!!

~amy~ said...

Happy New Year Dana!