July 05, 2019

Love Never Fails


or



We are attending the wedding reception of some friends tomorrow who actually got married in May (on the beach in SC--amazing, right?). The groom has been a friend of mine for many years. We met online and dated for a short while before realizing we weren't really a good match. *chuckle* But he became very good friends with my fiance and then he found the greatest girl and they had a baby and now we all hang out together and try to plan double dates!

Here's my issue...I can't decide which placement of the word "LOVE" that I like better!
I intended it to be near the bottom right, and have had a few crafty friends agree that that's where it belongs, but my fiance and my son and two other friends think it should be near the top left. 

Ugh. The struggle. 
I know, I know...first world problems, right?

Either way, our friends throwing the reception party will love it and that's what counts:)

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dana


Stamps are: Botanical Bounty, Botanical Bounty II, and Inspired: Love by Papertrey ink.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Dana!! I like the placement of love on the bottom right. To me, the dark blue you used grounds the design and looks lovely layered on the blooms!

InspiredByInk said...

What a beautiful card. I like the first one. Love the color combo. You are so talented. I am amazed! :D