July 19, 2007

Finally. In more ways than one.


I thought I'd throw this card at you today. It's the companion card to this one. I made them together using the same scrap of PP. I thought I sent it out as a RAK to a fellow blogger and friend, but then I found it last night under a table in my studio! *smacks self on forehead* I guess she'll see it before it arrives! Only she doesn't know who she is, so it's okay somehow.
Isn't that green velvet ribbon luscious? The viney leaf stamp on the top part is from Great Impressions and I embossed it with iridescent sparkly EP. I don't know who makes the sentiment stamp.
P.S. I've got a secret to share too, but I might wait until later to post it! (I'm bursting at the seams with exciting news!) I'll leave you with a hint though...does the name VERVE VISUAL mean anything to you? *grin*

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Gret card love that paper and the velvet ribbon great.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very pretty!! Love the green ribbon and the sentiment!!

Jessica said...

Wow, another gorgeous creation! Hmmm, "Verve Visual"? i may have to goggle it because now you have me very curious...

InspiredByInk said...

Hey there, GREAT card! Thought i had the '2nd RAK card' that was mysterious, but nope! LOVE my card though and thanks SO MUCH for punching those 100 black circles... boy are you a fast puncher! hehehe

Anyways, I DID google them and I am guessing you will be on their design team once they are up and running! hehehe WOO HOO. YOu are so stinking talented and I LOVE IT!! heheh

Hugs to ya!

Bobbie

Corie said...

This is beautiful. Love the DP

Anonymous said...

Pretty! You know I love those dragonflies!!