February 11, 2009

Bright light! Bright light!

Short post today, I'm terribly busy. Aren't we all? *grin*
Although I've not been using bright colors recently, I was inspired by Dawn, of PTI fame. She has an amazing ability to pair bright gorgeous colors together that are quite eye-catching and fun. Digging through one of many scrap piles in my studio, I saw this PP from Cosmo Cricket and knew it would be perfect for trying to break out of my color rut.

I took the chance to use some of my under-used eyelets and put an entire row of them along the bottom! Word was stamped using the Trajan Alphabet stamps from PTI. Love those letters!

2 comments:

Pegg S said...

I have been enjoying your PTI cards!! I've been trying to play along.... I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.

Mary Maruscak said...

Wow! Love the colors in these stripes!! I think we all have spring fever a little bit, don't we?? I'm so glad to see you back up and posting...it inspires me to get my behind moving and post some cards!!
This one is really fresh and simple. Very nice!