December 04, 2013

Pin-spired Christmas


Hi there! I'm popping in today to share a Christmas card I created using a photo from Pinterest for inspiration. There are so many amazing images to peruse that I sometimes get caught up and lose track of time. It's easier just to be given an image and told to create! *smile*


Isn't this one fabulous? I love the colors and textures and angles and just everything!
A few other DT members created cards based on this photo as well, check them out on the Denami blog.


Stamps used: 

Other supplies:

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Dana, this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love all of the textures you added to your card. The sequins are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing texture and a great design Dana!!

sandie said...

Hi Dana, the textures on this are fabulous x

~Tammy~ said...

Dana, this is right up this girls alley! I love every inch of this beauty! G O R G E O U S

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous, Dana! I just love that burlap.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Dana--love this gorgeous, creative card!

Emily Keaton said...

You definitely nailed the inspiration photo, Dana!! What a classy card :)