February 16, 2007

Celebrate part II

Here is the second installment of birthday cards! This one is for my nephew. It's a joke, obviously, because the image is a sheep, not a chihuahua, but I have had this image stamp for a while and I wanted to use it on SOMETHING! I do actually have a chihuahua stamp that I normally use with that sentiment, but I thought the sheep was funnier! This card design is based loosely on one from Julie Ebersole. If you can't see the sentiment, it says, "Our chihuahua, Lupe, performed at all family functions." *knee slap*PRODUCTS: Note card base is Joann textured white CS, Image stamp from Viva LasVegas
Sentiment from Carmen's Veranda, brocade blue and whisper white CS from SU, ribbon is Offray, large square eyelets are from Joann, paper punches from Marvy, ink is Ranger archival.

TECHNIQUES: Prismacolor pencils and gamsol used to color image, paper piercing and pop dots.

No comments: