September 04, 2007

simply kind

I felt like experimenting with some of my never-opened embossing powders to see what colors they would be on different CS. In doing so, I popped this card out in 5 minutes! I used an orangey color EP, but on this dark green CS it looked coppery so I added some copper accents to match.
This is definitely an autumn card...it's been down-right chilly here the past few days and I think the weather was rubbing off on my creativity.
Leaf stamp by SU!, sentiment by Papertrey ink. Copper flower frame from the Dollar Tree, CS from SU!, versamark ink, EP by Sprinkle n Sparkle, weird plastic raffia from Scrapgoods.


Wanna see an incredible art room? Check this out! Only in my dreams could I be this organized!

Amazing organized room.

8 comments:

Em said...

I am loving the colours in this card Dana, and the lovely shimmery finish.

Can't believe you have posted a link to my craft room, am so glad you like it (yeah, ok, I am fibbing, tis not mine, but wish it was! It is more like a shop! fab space...)

Alhambra Club said...

So elegant, love the embossing and the copper frame.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful! That craft room has some serious Type A going on. While I'm very good at initially organizing things, they never STAY organized, so what's the point? LOL!

K said...

lovely card!

Mary Maruscak said...

This is really, simply, pretty, and DEFINITELY has an Autumn feel! I love it!! I even like the "weird plastic raffia!"

Corie said...

Love the card -- so simple yet beautiful. Want to hear something funny. I was drooling so much over that room I forgot to leave you a comment. I just now remembered and had to come back. I WISH I could have that room.

Risa said...

Great card Dana, really cute!
I would love to have a craft room like that!!!

~Jules~ said...

I love this card & your site is truly amazing!