August 16, 2012

CAS-ual Friday (square cards)

Hi friends.
My CAS-ual Friday post is a late one this week. 
Without going into too much detail, I LOST my stamps for this week's challenge and Michele was a super-duper girl to send me more!
 (Who loses stamps, right? *sigh* I'm an idiot sometimes)
So with mailing time and other issues I'm the last post of this challenge...but there is still time to join us!


This week we were challenged to create square cards.
I like stepping outside the norm sometimes and this was fun.

Stamps from Stampotique! Aren't they fun? They are also our sponsor this week and have offered up a $30 gift certificate to the winner! AWESOME prize!

I white heat embossed everything and then used Copic markers to color over the white e.p.
Simple really, but it packs a punch:)

I hope you'll join us and play along at CAS-ual Fridays...only one day left!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

4 comments:

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Last but certainly not least! AWESOME!! FAB!!

Rose said...

such a fab card!! :)
ok i would loose my head if it were not attached!! so don't feel bad :)

Christina said...

What a fabulous pop of color! Perfect for the sentiment. *wink* What a doll Michele was to send you some stamps!

Marlena M. said...

FANTASTIC card Dana. Grace is beautiful. ;)