August 22, 2012

School days...


With school fast approaching here in the east, (we start after Labor Day) I thought I would begin creating my teacher thank you notes now.
That way I have them ready when the occasion arises.
And what better way to start than with this darling new stamp from Denami Design!
This Back-to-School Chickie is so cute with the notebook, pencil and apple. Perfect for any grade teacher:)

I paired it with the Brushed Thank You sentiment, the Small Apple, and the Solid Block Border (I love that checkerboard look!). Finished with some twine and a button, this card is ready to go!

Check out the sale this week on the Back-to-School Chickie, and get it while you can! It's never too early to begin on those teacher thank yous!

Thanks for stopping by,
Be sure to visit the Denami blog for lots of sweet ideas using this stamp. The Design Team really went all out for this one!

XOXO

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Dana, I love the checks too! Your chalkboard look with the apples rocks!

Rose said...

oh that little birdie is too cute!!!! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great color choice.

Unknown said...

The perfect Teacher TY card! Love the DP you created! ;o)