August 08, 2012

Little Boxes...

I'm back with a new spotlight stamp from Denami!
This week it's the Open Box stamp that has been in my collection from the beginning.
There is just something so appealing about it. 
It's full (or empty?) of possibilities!
And it is ON SALE *grin*

I wanted to show how playful it can be by adding cute pets to mine. 
My kitties love to play in empty boxes (as do my kiddos). 
An empty box is the best. toy. ever!

Denami Products used:
Ruby button

Don't forget to stop by the Denami Blog and see what the rest of the DT has done with this awesome box stamp!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Dana, looks like the kitty is hiding from those rascally pups!

Rose said...

this is too stinken cute!!!! and of course i love the little kitty :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable Dana! ;o)

Unknown said...

LURVE this! So cute!