July 05, 2007

A late post

I'm typically a morning poster, but I had so much going on this morning when I got to my office I didn't get a chance! Better late than never, right?

Did everyone have a nice holiday? I was going to post a photo of my fun salt potatoes today, but we were so hungry that we ate them all up before I remembered to take a photograph! I wanted to share them because I bought red, white and purple (blue) potatoes to cook for the 4th of July!
They looked so festive and tasted delicious. I occasionally buy purple potatoes for a fun change of pace, they are quite striking.
I made this tag for a friend of mine. we don't get together as often as we should and I miss her.

SUPPLIES: PP from my stash (anyone know who makes this? SEI maybe?), sentiment stamp from Michael's dollar spot, flower stamp from Purple Onion designs, pink velvet ribbon from MM, white and green from my stash, Bazzill CS, Signo gel pen, SU ink, prismacolor pencils, brown flower brad from a swap 4 years ago.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Love this color combo. That paper is fantastic

InspiredByInk said...

Hey there sweet pea,
Did you guys enjoy camping?? I was thinking about those potatoes and then I remembered you COOKED Them for us last summer!!! How could I FORGET??? Must have been all that 'carb' intake as I couldn't stop eating them lol.

Can you send me the directions? I bought all the tiny red potatoes at the farmer's market on saturday.

Hugs to ya!

Bobbie *Ü*