February 16, 2007

Celebrate part III

Okay, here is the last and final birthday card I made for the party this weekend. This one was for my nephew's girlfriend. She's been a part of the family for many years and I consider her a good friend of mine. She's incredibly sweet and real. It's quite hard to see, but I got creative and did some fun paper piercing at the top left and bottom right corners. SUPPLIES: PP from Chloe's Closet, CS is Bazzill, Stamp from SU, Heidi Swapp fuzzy rub-on, Stickles, Offray ribbon, Zig Markers.

TECHNIQUES: White gel pen doodling over the PP, multicolor marker ink on stamp, used MM paper distressor on edges of stamped section, layering with pop dots, paper piercing.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love these papers and it is always nice to see an Alphabet Soup card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! That fuzzy rub-on is so cool and I like how you colored the sentiment.