February 16, 2007

Celebrate

We headed to a combined birthday party this weekend for my nephew, his girlfriend, and his son, my great-nephew. I made up 3 cards Thursday night and thought I'd share one per day. Here's the first. It's for my great nephew who is turning 6.PRODUCTS: "Wild about you" stamp set from SU, Marigold Morning CS from SU, orange textured CS and white CS from Bazzill, Buttons from my stash, eyelets are MM, ribbon is Offray, inks are SU and Impress, while gel pen by Sakura, pop dots from the $ tree, Marvy giga and mega scalloped punches.
TECHNIQUES: Cuttlebug embossing (using my Sizzix), DTP inking on embossed part, paper piercing, faux sewing with gel pen and hole piercing, layers raised with pop dots.

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE this card! Wild About You is my favourite set! The colours are FAB and I love all the buttons!

Allison Rankin said...

Another superb creation and it has so much depth...you are a superstar!