April 28, 2007

8th BD creature card

Our oldest (Sticky-fingers) is having a birthday soon so I've been fiddling around with what type of BD card I want to give him. He loves creatures of any kind, so I made this one up last night using some of my Sideshow stamps. He also likes to do crafty things with me and I've discovered his love of using ribbon and fiber on his projects, so I know he wouldn't mind the funky green ribbon on this card. I bought some really tiny rub-on letters from a dollar store a while ago and I'm going to put "Sticky-fingers is" all around the edge of the white circle. The center is an old type-writer key embellishment I bought years ago. I only bought a few, and 8 happened to be one of them!
I had so much fun coloring in these funky, retro images after stamping them with black ink!
SUPPLIES: PP is unnknown (from a Self-addressed kit in June 05), stamps are Side Show Stamps, ribbon is from www.Reallyreasonableribbon.com, white card base is from DCWV, CS is SU, ink is Ranger Archival, prismacolor pencils.

3 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

What a fun card! Love all the bright colors and those stamps are great. I'm going to have to check out that company. I know he's gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

Hehe-those stamps are great!

Craft Accident said...

Sideshow stamps rock! We love em! :)

Dana... Your blog is so fun!