April 20, 2007

One for me

I had a few minutes of "me time" yesterday, so I spent it in my studio creating a card for myself. *gasp* Is that allowed?! Can you send yourself a card? Well, I did regardless. Sometimes I get so behind in customer orders that I forget to create for the fun of making something beautiful (or funky or whatever). Yesterday, it all came back to me why it is so important.

SUPPLIES: PP by Basic Grey, Image stamp by Stampers Anonymous (from their Tim Holtz collection), harlequin stamp by Hero Arts, french script stamp by Eclectic omnibus, Sentiment by TAC, CS by SU!, flower trim by Wilton, gold metal heart from my stash, inks by impress, ranger, and SU!. I used gold paint pen on the crown, and prismacolor pencils on the face and hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely-I like the flower trim. What do you mean you had time to yourself? How did you do that? Either way, congratulations!

K said...

great card! love the colors!