April 30, 2007

Lovin' Amy's sketch!

I liked Amy's Sketch so much that I just had to use it again. For some reason, my eye likes this LO *shrug*. I also have been missing my brown colors lately. This card was just for fun, and just for me. It helps me artistically, to make something that I like occasionally, instead of always for someone else.
SUPPLIES: All CS is Bazzill, Circle pattern stamp, and saying (Art is) are from Stampers Anonymous, Lady dreamer is from Cat's Life Press, Big brads are from Joann, ink is Distress, Memories, and Ranger, fiber from my stash.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks super...love the stamps and papers you used!

Ila said...

This is a so lovely and warm..Beautiful art stamps!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that brown paper! Nice job!

Dana said...

I like Bazzill cardstock too, nice textures, and it took my swirly cicle stamps better than I thought it would.
Maybe I should market this stuff!