March 12, 2007

Oy...

Sorry for the hiatus folks...had my wisom teeth removed Friday morning and thought I'd be back on my feet right away. NOT. Oh my goodness I was incredibly naive about the whole procedure. I basically haven't left the couch since. The pain meds they gave me were narcotics! But they definitely don't agree with me, yikes, they make me very dizzy and sick, so I'm currently not taking them. It's either be in pain, or be dizzy and vomitting...I choose pain.

I'll try to post some cards tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry You are suffering.Hope you feel better soon

L8ybug2 said...

Ooooo, wisdom teeth, I remember those, not fun at all! Hope you're feeling better soon.
~~Rita~~

dawnmercedes said...

I had 4 wisdome teeth removed after my 2nd child...and wow! that was worse than child birth. I took the meds (didn't have the same reaction) and they knocked me out for 3 days straight!

You have my sympathy!