May 25, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #1


It's time for a Tuesday Throwdown challenge!


The challenge is to use any stamped image you can color. 

This week's sponser is Sweet-n-Sassy stamps. That's where I got this adorable truck...my first ever digital stamp! (even if my coloring doesn't do it justice!) It was so fun to manipulate by resizing and flipping it...then I used a punch and chose areas to highlight for my card.

I wanted it to look like lots of trucks were following each other...did it work?
The sentiment was part of the download too (one of three with this set)...adorable! 

If you play along with us this week, you're in for a whopper of a prize from Sweet-n-Sassy stamps! Why not play along for some free goodies? *grin*
Click here to read more and see the other awesome projects by the Design Team!

Stamps used: Keep truckin' by SNS, Polka Dot Basics II by PTI.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you'll play along!

23 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is so cute, and I think they look like they are following each other!

Laurie said...

So cute! I love the green and red together! What a fun stamp set!

Кудрявая said...

Dana,сard very beautiful! I have fallen in love with it at first sight... Such colourful and cheerful!

Alice said...

so adorable!! love how you used the die cut shapes!!

Amy Kolling said...

So absolutely stinkin cute!!!

Lindsay said...

I love the trucks and that saying is adorable! What a great card!

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card!!!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I love this sentiment paired with the images! The ribbon looks awesome - I will have to try that sometime.

Lauren

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

What a uniquely fabulous card that's expertly colored and put together. I'm so blessed to be on a DT with you and to be able to work with you. I can tell I'm going to learn a lot from your inspiration!

Keva said...

How cute is that? Yes, the trucks do appear to be following each other. I love the polka dots in the background and the softness of the ribbon at the bottom.

Davi said...

HI Dana, love the way you used the truck following each other and they are colored great! :) The ribbon gives such a dimension like the road going on and on!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Dana! LOVE your layout!!!

Jackie Solomon said...

I really love this one!!! The trucks are adorable and the sentiment is so much fun, and yes, they definately look like they're following each other.

Lorraine said...

Too cute! Love the colors on your card and the beautiful ribbon!

Leah said...

What a super fun and fabulous card! LOVE what you did with the trucks, so cool:)

Jen Carter said...

This is awesome!! So many things jumped out at me when I saw it! First, the polka dots...I'm such a sucker for those! LOVE them on this card! And, then the frame die in red with the truck images on top (and the green mat grounding it all underneath)...so cute! It makes me want that die and I don't even know what it is! LOL! LOVE the ribbon and button at the bottom too.

BethieJ said...

Dana this is so DARN CUTE!!! Love the colors...

Ceal said...

Dana This is super cute! I am glad to have you on our team!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Dana!

Kim said...

I love what you did with the truck and the colors you used are nice and cheery.

Mara Campbell said...

I love how you split up the trucks on the squares. Such a clever design and I love that scrunched ribbon!!

B said...

Oh I love your trucks and the way you placed them in the stairs!

Sasya said...

oh this is so cute!!! :)