May 03, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Spring has finally come to our house!
I took this photo yesterday while the hubster was doing some landscaping maintenance. He was going to mow our front lawn too (he despises dandelions) so I quickly snapped this because I love the mix of yellow and green and pink.
Just so pretty and the flowering Cherry tree makes me happy too.

So I have no crafty goodness to share today, but I wanted to remind all you Practicing Creativity lovers to check out Courtney's blog for yet more samples using the newest stamp set due to be released on May 6th!
Alice has some fun things to see at her blog too, so stop by there if you get a chance.

Thanks for stopping by friends, be sure to come back tomorrow to see a few things I whipped up using the new May release. I can't wait to see what you all think!

16 comments:

Ted said...

Oh that tree is gorgeous. I'd spend hours under there just reading and letting the blossoms fall where they may. Beautiful! :)

Sue Ann said...

WOW you have a very mature Cherry ....... so BEAUTIFUL!!! And you are right the yellow and pink AMAZING!!!

Sara Mac said...

So pretty! I love the tulips and the gorgeous tree.

Diane Jaquay said...

Dana you lucky lady, how I would LOVE to be able to look outside and see a gorgeous tree like this one!!! The tulips are just divine too!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh how lovely! Thank you for sharing SPRING with us! It takes forever to arrive where I live and seeing that gorgeous tree and your tulips is so wonderful.

Bonita Rose said...

oh My.. can I come and live at your house?? Those pics are so wonderful. thks for the glimpse of your world! xo

Sasya said...

OH MY!!!! Dana, it is NOT spring it is SUMMER already!!! :) (from russian point of view haha)
how beautiful!! what colors!!! i'd love to go there~!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Dana, I'm so glad to see that Spring has fell there! I'm still loving having my windows open to sleep and hearing the birds chirping in the trees!

Lorraine said...

Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful photos! Breath-taking! Love the green/pink & spritz of yellow.

Terri said...

What a beautiful tree. Love the pink tulips too. All the colors are wonderful! Enjoy!

Keva said...

What a beautiful tree and those flowers are such pretties! I wish we had some of the Spring goodness here in Nashville.

Kara said...

Oh, how I love tulips! Just gorgeous!
Kara

Alice said...

gorgeous! so so beautiful! love this beautiful view! thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

Takes your breath away....just beautiful

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous! TFS!!!

Mara Campbell said...

so so so pretty Dana!!! Such amazing photos, the color is stunning. Spring has finally come to our house, too. I looooove it! Happy Spring to you!